Social Icons

Sikiliza Tone Radio Live Hapa, na Tembelea Website yetu www.toneradiotz.com

bre

Monday, August 1, 2011

DESIGNER SHERIA NGOWI EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JESTINA GEORGE...!!!

 
Caption for picture: Sheria Ngowi the genius behind 'Sheria Brand'

JESTINA: TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:  WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL?  YOUR FAMILY BACKGROUND, WORK HISTORY, PERSONALITY?
SN: Sheria Ngowi (Born as Walter Thomas Ngowi on October 1st, 1982 the second of five children). I am a Tanzanian fashion designer and Founder of the Sheria Ngowi Brand. I was raised in a middle-class family of the Late Mr. Thomas Kishari Ngowi and Mrs. Mary Mathias Kessy. My Father was a lawyer while my mother was a Bank Accountant. I studied Law but my career has taken the path of Fashion Designing.
JESTINA: WHEN DID YOU KNOW YOU WANTED TO BECOME A FASHION DESIGNER?
SN: My interest in Fashion has been with me for as long as I can remember, My parents were also an influence especially my father who had a love for fashion and sense of style which inspired me a lot. I remember styling my parents before they left the house for any event and pretty soon I was the family stylist this made me realize I had a talent in Fashion 
JESTINA: TELL US ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY TO ACTUALIZING YOUR DREAM OF BECOMING A FASHION DESIGNER.
SN: My career famously began in 2008 when I debuted my designs for both women and men under Brand name Sheria Na Mavazi in Mysore, India. So Sheria Na Mavazi stands for Dressing Principles or Regulations. In 2009, I launched my first professional collection under my own name Sheria Ngowi Designs. The Collection was a dedication to my late father who was the driving force behind my love for fashion. I decided to focus on one gender at a time to ensure that I put my all into each of the collections and the women's collection is on the way.

To read more visit Miss Jestina George Blog
                                                                                              

No comments: